Posted by http://withfoodandlove.com/corn-small-batch-soup/
© 2017 With Food + Love. All rights reserved.
Creamy Corn Small Batch Soup
This soup is a great hearty meal for one or two small bowls for two. You can also double or triple this recipe accordingly to feed a larger crowd.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, diced small
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet over low-medium heat and brown the onions for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir occasionally.
- Add corn and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high, add in the water and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and pour the soup into the blender. Blend until smooth and serve hot or chilled.