Posted by http://withfoodandlove.com/pimms-punch/
© 2017 With Food + Love. All rights reserved.
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced small
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 large cucumber, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 cups whole strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1/2 bottle Pimm's No. 1
- 1 cups gin
- 6 cups sparkling water or club soda
- ice cubes for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the peeled and diced cucumber with the sugar. Mix well until the cucumber pieces are completely coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or up to 8 hours. Pour the liquid out of the bowl and discard the rest now you have cucumber simple syrup.
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher combine the sliced cucumber, lemon, strawberries and blackberries. Pour in the Pimm’s, gin, sparkling water, and the cucumber simple syrup and stir until combined.
- Fill glasses with ice and ladle in the punch.
- Enjoy responsibly!