Posted by http://withfoodandlove.com/one-pot-spring-pasta-salad/
© 2017 With Food + Love. All rights reserved.
One-Pot Spring Pasta Salad with Dill + Lemony Vinaigrette
Rinsing is an imperative step to both cool the pasta and wash away extra starch. I know many one-pot pastas don't do this, but with this one you will want to. The pasta salad is ready to serve right away, but is even better the next day, so feel free to prepare it ahead of time and refrigerate.
- (1) 8 ounce package truRoots Elbows
- 1 cup asparagus, diced small
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup celery, diced small
- 1/3 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Bring a medium sauce pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to directions. At the last minute toss in the asparagus and peas. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile whisk together the dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Rinse the pot with cold water and dump the cooled pasta back in. Add in the dressing, celery, parsley and dill. Stir, taste and season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Eat right away, or chill until you are ready to serve.